Skullcandy INK’d Earbuds
Out of stock
* 11 millimeter drivers with neodymium magnets for full-range sound
* Two sizes of silicone gel earbud sleeves for a perfect fit
* 1.3-meter nylon braided cable with gold-plated 3.5mm plug
* In-ear design allows for passive noise isolation
* Frequency response: 20-20K Hz
Skullcandy’s INK’d earbuds make a great–not to mention affordable–choice for those looking for a no-frills set of earbuds, offering style and performance that’s a perfect match with modern mobile devices.
The INK’d in-ear bud allows for passive noise isolation, and includes three separate sizes of silicone gel earbud sleeves, so you can get a perfect, comfortable fit for your ears.
Skullcandy squeezed an 11mm driver into these earbuds, which, when coupled with a neodymium magnet, delivers serious full-range sound, with a hefty low end, and a wide frequency response of 20 Hz – 20 kHz.
A 1.3-meter cable gives you plenty of slack for whatever you’re doing while listening, and the corrosion-resistant, gold-plated 3.5mm plug makes for a solid connection.