Take your iPod Listening to Exciting New Places
Music has the power to move you- and Bose has a speaker system that moves with your music. The SoundDock Portable system offers a combination of performance and playtime that other rechargeable systems can’t match. Enjoy music from your iPod or iPhone almost anywhere. On the deck or in the dorm room, at the park or on the beach, it reproduces your favorite tunes with fullness and clarity unusual for a portable system.
Bose® SoundDock Portable Digital Music System Highlights
- Easy portability. The SoundDock is ready to go anywhere with a slim design, a built-in carry handle, and a rotating iPod docking station–not to mention a rechargeable battery.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers hours of playing time between charges. You’ll get about eight hours of playback at normal volume.
- You can recharge the battery with any wall outlet or use an optional spare battery for a little extra time (the unit batteries are easily user-swappable).
- Rotating iPod docking station spins shut when not in use, for protection during transit.
- Bose Quality Audio. Bose’s proprietary acoustic design and powerful neodymium drivers provide more efficient and higher quality audio reproduction than many other battery-powered iPod speaker systems.
- In addition, Bose’s digital signal processing circuitry enables finer control over the sound for more consistent, lifelike music reproduction even at low volume levels.
- The iPod charger will charge docked iPods/iPhones whenever the system is plugged in, even while playing. Your device will be ready to go when you are.
- Auxiliary Input. Thanks to the SoundDock’s 3.5mm auxiliary input, you can play other audio sources, such as a portable DVD players, CD players, or other MP3 players.
- Remote Included. The handy remote gives you power and volume control, track seek, and iPod playlist navigation from almost anywhere in the room.
- Compatibility. The SoundDock Portable digital music system is Apple-certified and compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod classic and any iPod featuring a click wheel.